Tuesday 26 January 2010

I'd love to be a model for (chapter 2): Hellobaby


Sci-fi World by `hellobaby on deviantART

Okay, i know that the name is weird and it's not a real name at all but forgive me and my ignorance, i don't know what's the name of this wonderful artist.

Ladies and gentlemen, i'm very proud to present you this wonderful vietnamese artist. I discovered her (i suppose that she's female. ^^') on Deviantart where i have an account for my photos and the first time i saw her drawings, i was wordless!!!

I can't find words that can describe her works. I love the purity and the mystery of the characters. Beside the sober colors she uses, her sens of detail is totally fabulous and she leads us to her mysterious world that only her has the key to.

As words can't describe how fantastic are her drawings, please come to see her art at: http://hellobaby.deviantart.com/gallery/

And yes, i'd love to be her model because i am curious to see how i'd look like in her drawing. I know that it's just a dream. ^^

Support her if you like her art.

No comments:

Post a Comment